You Reap As You Sew

by Wednesday, May 29, 2013 0 comments
I wrote this waaaay back in October 2011... It kind of goes with how life seems to be at the moment, so why not post it!
~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

As my life slowly dwindles down, I can't help but ask, where did I go wrong? When did my world turn into a nightmare  But most importantly, will any one ever be able to forgive? For my sins are greater than most, as my sins have ruined lives. For my sins, are truly unforgivable.

The dark night sky slowly rolled away into the pink-orange sun rise, the only gift nature can give- something beautiful every morning, and every night. The power of Mother Nature will always be a mystery, a mystery I have no time to figure out, any one of these breathes could be my last. I don't know how much time I have left. Time is ticking on, and it won't ever stop. But I do regret it all. Every mistake I've made, every ounce of pain I've caused.

I sighed, letting the soft rain-dew drops from my misty eyes glide down my cheeks, and drip off my chin. No one deserved to feel the pain I've caused, but I still caused them pain...

That's why I'm here, on Devils' Peak. I can't undo the pain I've caused, but I can make things even. I can make their lives easier. I can restart my own, and make the world a better place. Every thing would be better when I'm gone.

I'm sorry.” I whispered into the gentle breeze, taking my final step on this planet, and falling.

Falling to the ocean below
Falling to a forever-after.
Falling to the end.
Falling.

Unknown

Author

Just trying to share creativty across the world. My goal is to evoke emotion with my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment